Mixed Signal I/O Solutions
SoC designs increasingly rely on integration of high bandwidth bus interfaces that require the use of analog frontend IPs. Arasan’s PHY Solutions are standards-compliant and are designed to accelerate SoC integration. Our PHY Solutions are available on multiple process nodes from many foundries.
Arasan’s Analog & Mixed Signal (AMS) design expertise spans multiple foundries, enabling us to quickly port a PHY to a specific process node. This expertise is backed by our unique silicon proven design discipline and product development process that ensures first silicon success with our IP. Arasan’s rigorous verification methodology ensures the inter-operability of our Digital Controller IP with corresponding Analog PHY IP. To further boost yields, Arasan has developed proprietary Digital Assisted Analog (DAA) features which permit SoC designers to program and calibrate the Analog IP.
Arasan’s differentiated PHY IP Solutions are:
- Optimized to ease SoC integration at advanced process nodes
- Licensed to leading semiconductor companies and large IDMs
- Developed by engineers actively involved in leading bus interface standards bodies such as MIPI®, USB, JEDEC and SD Association
- Delivered with an extensive set of models supporting industry standard EDA tools
- Offered with unmatched global customer support